On 12/01/2013 09:55 AM, Howard White wrote:
<snip>
So my challenge, which I believe I registered here once before, is to
come up with a generalized box that might enable any old serial
interface device, specifically a scale, to connect to a computer via USB
to capture whatever reading as if that reading was a keyboard entry. I
have customers (plural) who desire such a thing. Arduino? Raspberry
Pi? Dumber than that? Said device shall require something of a
"trigger" that causes a reading to be taken and posted to the USB port.
Howard
Okay, my Google foo got better with the massive overdose of turkey,
Thursday. I have found two candidates: GageMux USB and MicroRidge
WedgeLink.
Thanks for reading...
Howard
--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.