I have some SCO UNIX install media somewhere. Probably OpenServer 5.0.5 if
you need it.

Gibson
On Tuesday, February 11, 2014, Bill Woody <[email protected]> wrote:

> Have you contacted SCO about a replacement copy of the os? I'm sure ...
> but... ya' never know.
>
>
> On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 8:02 PM, Paul Boniol 
> <[email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>
> > wrote:
>
>> I've got tons of old CD's.  I tended toward Red Hat, Mandrake, Mandriva,
>> OpenSUSE type lines but periodically tried lots of others.  Let me know if
>> you are interested and I will look to see what all I've got.
>>
>> If you are looking for something close to SCO though, you might want to
>> look towards BSD.  BSD and I never got along well, so others would be
>> better to advise on what distro/release to try if you want to go the BSD
>> route.
>>
>> Paul
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Howard White 
>> <[email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> So, let's just suppose for tickles and giggles, I wanted to build a
>>> server running a linux kernel v2.2 or less.  Anybody got a suggestion as to
>>> which distribution I might go trolling for - either on the web or in the
>>> VCCH / NLUG installfest archives???
>>>
>>> Howard
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "NLUG" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to 
>> [email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nlug-talk%[email protected]');>
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
>>
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "NLUG" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to 
>> [email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nlug-talk%[email protected]');>
>> .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>
>
>  --
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NLUG" group.
> To post to this group, send email to 
> [email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nlug-talk%[email protected]');>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NLUG" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to 
> [email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nlug-talk%[email protected]');>
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>


-- 
Gibson Prichard
Nashville, TN
[email protected]

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to