I haven't  been  following the  threads but  I run  a 100+ sco servers 
everyday.  If  you  are  trying  to  read  a Veritas file system drive 
formatted by sco from linux I think  you  might be out  of  luck.  At  least  I 
never managed it. Solaris uses  the  same  file  system and  I tried it with 
open  Solaris  once but it didn't  have  the  Veritas modules loaded.  Anyway 
my two cents if  you  are  trying  to recover  a sco. 

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to