I've received some letters from Comcast lately, explaining that they were
no longer going to be broadcasting any analog channels over the wire and
clients would need cable boxes (DTA's) to tune in channels.  I (foolishly)
believed that they were going to leave the digital ClearQAM channels alone
and HDTV's with tuners would still be able to tune in the local HD channels
(local ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, etc).

It appears I was wrong about that and Comcast has taken away the ClearQAM
channels and is no longer broadcasting those any more.

Anyone know what to do about this?  Is Comcast within their legal right to
do this?  Whether they are or not, is there anything that can we can do
about it?  I have a home DVR system that records off ClearQAM, as do many
of my friends and family.  None of those are working, now.

Chris