Mark, I talked to them this morning and found out that they do have Comcast
for their broadband and Comcast is delivering their current phone service.
 I ~think~ it is being delivered via two RJ11's on the back of the Comcast
modem/router/VoIP gateway and it is feeding a VERY old and rudimentary
phone system.  There are only 3 handsets in the office with basic voicemail
and no ability to check their voicemail from off-site or forward calls or
anything.