That's pretty cool.  I didn't know Google Now could do that (offer
predictive info in the Google App on iOS).  I actually had to enable Google
Now for our domain.

Now I need to figure out how to get it to send me a notification on my desk
or something.

Google has all the info I need.  The trick is getting them to give me the
info in a convenient (at hand without really having to do very much) kind
of way.

Chris