There is.  The Google app for iOS has Google Now integrated into it, so if
you launch the Google app and swipe down, you'll see your Google Now cards,
including the card with the ETA for how long it is going to take for me to
drive home.

Ideally, I wish that app could send me a notification or something when
that number drops below the threshold that I set.