How about you put the Windows XP machine on an Internet-connected LAN with
a static IP address and gateway and NO DNS servers.  With that
configuration, you can configure a remote RDP connection, but that computer
can't effectively get onto anything external (other than by IP address),
and nothing will be coming in except the RDP port (which you can change to
a non-standard RDP port and make sure only a certain user (with a strong
password) is allowed to connect via RDP.

Chris