Michael,

I haven't gone through the steps, but this looks like it could be a
starting point depending on which version of Windows they are using -
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2028896/how-to-make-ubuntu-linux-look-like-windows-7.html

Some thoughts on potential blockers - do they use iTunes at all? What
browser do they use? Any odd peripherals (digital cameras with funky
drivers) that could be a hindrance? What email program is used by the one
who emails? What sort of "support" does your coworker end up doing for
those users?

hth,
wesley

http://www.wesleyduffeebraun.com