Thanks. That tells me that I need a single DIN to fit my mounting space.

On April 9, 2018 8:00:31 PM Tim Jackson <jackson....@gmail.com> wrote:
Size..

Single DIN: 180 x 50 mm
Double DIN: 180 x 100 mm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_7736

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 7:58 PM, John F. Eldredge <j...@jfeldredge.com> wrote:

I am considering buying a new car radio. Some models are described as "Single DIN", others as "Double DIN". What does this signify? Having one vs. two audio input jacks, using a DIN standard connector?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to nlug-talk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.