Waze has pothole detection and reporting already and they say they are
working towards reporting the data to local governments.  The problem
is there are a lot of local governments and most don't have anything
like web APIs to automate the reporting.

Maybe a shame app to list the counties by pothole count.

A Cadillac will probably report less potholes than a Camry so it would
for sure need user confirmation and manual reporting in there.

--
Greg Donald

---
"NLUG" group.