Hi,

Sorry for this off topic question, but I thought this would be a good place
to get some collective wisdom.  The organization I work in is basically
a vi, berkely mail group of people whom our system administrator would
like to convert to (n)mh users.  The issue is to provide them with a
text-based/curses interface that can be used over a dial-up/telnet window.
(Since the large majority are vi, an emacs based solution is not a viable
answer.)  I've tried mutt, but the issue there is that it rewrites all
the messages when you change to another folder (at least as far as I can tell).

Are there any other text-based/curses readers that handle mh style mail
folders that anyone can suggest.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Ballantine