Simon Burge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi,
>
> When I try:
>
>       cvs -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs checkout update
>
> from within my nmh CVS directory, I now get prompted for the
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" user's password.  By the looks of things, I last
> "cvs updated" around January 15.  Has something changed since then?
> Coincidently, the "last mod time" on http://www.mhost.com/nmh/cvs.html
> is January 15...

And "cvs" doesn't work as the password...  Yeah, it would seem Doug changed
something.  (I'm cc'ing this directly to him since he's rarely heard from
nowadays and may not be monitoring the nmh-workers list.)

Anonymous access to the repository is working via the :pserver: method,
though, so you can use that in the meantime.

(And SSH access via the individual developer accounts is working, which I
know is of no help to you.)

Dan Harkless                   | To prevent SPAM contamination, please
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      | do not post this private email address
SpeedGate Communications, Inc. | to the USENET or WWW.  Thank you.