>Honestly, if I ever get around to doing a rewrite of the MIME handling
>I'm certainly wasn't planning on keeping support for it so we should
>really decide if Content-MD5 is something we want to invest time and
>energy into.

Obviously I'm not a fan of Content-MD5, but I took a look at our
implementation and I wanted to ask people something, to make sure I'm
not crazy.

Are these two facts correct?

- We only verify a Content-MD5 header if the Content-Transfer-Encoding is
  quoted-printable (and the -check flag is given).
- When we generate a Content-MD5 header, we only get it right if our
  encoding is quoted-printable, because otherwise we don't account that
  the content needs to be converted to canonical form (CR-LF endings).

--Ken

--
nmh-workers