Dear All,

I have the following questions regarding with COX survial model with
Time Dependent Covariate that needs your experience and expertise

(1) Even we can do it with S-Plus or SAS, it can not be handled by
NONMEM, am I right? If I am wrong, who has started the work?

(2) How to make predictions with time-variant covariates based on COX
model using S-plus or SAS, if not NONMEM?

The question is asked because certain epidemic diseases are
season-sensitive and none assumption on base hazard is advantageous over
parametric approaches. Thank you in advance!

Liang Zhao