Liang,

As far as I understand it there is no way to use time varying covariates and a
semi-parametric hazard model in NONMEM. The only way I know how to do this is
with a fully parametric hazard. In general I prefer the fully parametric
approach because it tells you something about the time course of the underlying
hazard. The semi-parametric Cox approach completely ignores the underlying
hazard. A trade off for statistical convenience versus loss of biological
knowledge.

Nick

--
Nick Holford, Dept Pharmacology & Clinical Pharmacology
University of Auckland, 85 Park Rd, Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand