The correct URL for outside access to the cognigen archive is:

http://www.cognigencorp.com/nonmem/nm/99apr242002.html
http://www.cognigencorp.com/nonmem/nm/99jan071999.html

Nick

--
Nick Holford, Dept Pharmacology & Clinical Pharmacology
University of Auckland, 85 Park Rd, Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand