Dear Carlos,

This warning is triggered when relative standard errors on a parameter
exceed a user-supplied limit. These limits can be specified in the "General"
tab of the Options dialog, for THETA, OMEGA and SIGMA parameters (which have
defaults of 0.3, 0.5 and 0.5, respectively).

This actually qualifies as a bug report, since I notice that the limit
options are incorrectly labelled as "% Coefficient of variation".

"Solving" them might be non-straightforward, and is fundamentally a
model-building issue - large standard errors are associated with parameters
that are poorly estimated, and may indicate potential overparameterization
or model misspecification. Without knowing details of the model in question,
it's difficult to be much more specific, but in general it's helpful to try
dropping poorly estimated parameters from the model one at a time to assess
the impact of doing so on the the other parameter estimates, the objective
function value and the diagnostic plots. If such effects are negligible, the
poorly-estimated parameter is probably not needed.

Best
Justin

--
Justin Wilkins