Dear all,
AstraZeneca, Quantitative Clinical Pharmacology (QCP) is recruiting a senior
clinical pharmacometrician to our Swedish (Gothenburg) CVMD group. We are
looking fairly broadly, but are interested to find candidates with
engineering/systems modeling backgrounds to join our team. Do not hesitate to
contact me for further questions.
All best,
Bengt

https://job-search.astrazeneca.com/job/gothenburg/senior-clinical-pharmacometrician/7684/5469464

Bengt Hamrén, PhD
Quantitative Clinical Pharmacology Lead CVMD
AstraZeneca R&D Mölndal
Research and Development | Quantitative Clinical Pharmacology
SE 431 83 Mölndal, Sweden
T: +46 (0)31 776 22 01
Mobile:  + 46 (0) 768-774811
e-mail: bengt.ham...@astrazeneca.com<mailto:name.surn...@astrazeneca.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential
and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.