Eli Lilly is currently seeking a talented and innovative intern to join our
PKPD/Pharmacometrics department located at Indianapolis, IN.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Summarize literature PD models for key cardiovascular biomarkers (in human and
animal). Establish PKPD models with biomarker data collected from preclinical
and clinical studies. Perform simulations to optimize preclinical and clinical
study design.
Requirements:
· Must be a Graduate or Professional Student in good academic standing.
· Must have completed 12 credit hours within a related major and/or other
related coursework.
· Major must be related to the field of internship.
Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities:
· Good written and oral communications skills strongly preferred
· Demonstrated competence in coding and running PMx related software (e.g.
NONMEM, R, SAS)
· Ph.D. candidate with at least one year of study
· Can work independently or in a function team
· Basic knowledge in cardiovascular pharmacology
· Basic knowledge in preclinical and clinical drug development
· Basic knowledge of statistics (theory and application) and probability theory
Company Information
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around
the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis,
Indiana. Our >40,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring
life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and
management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy
and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first.
We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people
around the world
Additional Information
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other legally protected status.
Please feel free to response to this email or contact Tong Shen. Thanks

Tong Shen
Senior Research Scientist, Global PK/PD and Pharmacometrics
Eli Lilly and Company

Email: shen_t...@lilly.com