Small correction in question 2: *SIGMA* (instead of OMEGA) value influences
individual ETAs...

@Leonid, @Jakob, Thank you both for your input.

@Jakob, You are right, I'm interested in individual ETAs. The idea is to
evaluate the predictive ability of the model in particular subjects
(external data) in order to guide clinical care for these subjects. Does
this purpose alter your opinion on SIGMA choice?

Yours sincerely,
Tingjie Guo