-
      - Princeton - NJ - US

   - Apply
   - Apply with LinkedIn

   -

   Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission
   is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients
   prevail over serious diseases.

   One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around
   the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of
   patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents
   and ideas so that we can learn and grow together.  Driven to make a
   difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support.
   Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility
   in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits,
   services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue
   their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.

   *Position Description and Responsibilities*:

   This individual will apply their Clinical Pharmacology and Drug
   Development expertise to the development of small molecule and biologic
   assets in Marketed Products that help patient prevail over serious disease
   conditions including cardiovascular disease and virology. This person will
   play a central role in the planning, design, execution, interpretation of
   reporting healthy subject and patient studies conducted in early, full and
   life cycle stages of development. You willl also provide broad
   Pharmacometrics (PhMtrx) strategic leadership to early and late stage
   assets. Provide critical input on the design and execution of Clinical
   Pharmacology plans and be able to create a robust human Clinical
   Pharmacology profile by integrating results from a broad spectrum of
   non-clinical, clinical and model-based assessments. In addition, you will
   be responsible for generating modeling and simulation (M&S) plans and
   conducting population pharmacokinetic and exposure-response analyses for
   the assets. This individual will serve as the Clinical Pharmacology subject
   matter expert on cross functional asset teams and provide his/her
   functional expertise during health authority interactions and regulatory
   submissions.

   *Position Requirements*:
   - The requirements for this position include Ph.D.in <http://ph.d.in/>
      pharmacology or pharmaceutical sciences, or a PharmD with a clinical
      pharmacology research fellowship.
      - A minimum of 5 years experience gained through direct industry
      experience in Clinical Pharmacology is required.
      - The person that fills this role will have experience in the hands
      on modeling and application of quantitative clinical pharmacology
      including, pharmacometrics and other model-based approaches to guide drug
      development.
      - Extensive knowledge of the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic
      aspects of clinical protocol design, writing, data interpretation and
      reporting is a prerequisite.
      - Experience of working on the development of both small molecules
      and biologics is highly desirable.
      - The successful applicant should have experience in providing input
      on clinical pharmacology plans and the preparation of regulatory
      submissions (e.g. INDs, NDAs, BLAs and/or significant sNDAs/sBLAs).
      - She or he will have knowledge and experience in the application of
      current practices in the areas of clinical pharmacology,
pharmacokinetics,
      pharmacodynamics, drug metabolism, bioanalysis, biopharmaceutics,
      regulatory affairs, toxicology.
      - Strong oral and written communication skills necessary to formally
      present and report information internally and externally is required.
      - The ability to work in a dynamic team oriented environment is
      essential.

   - Apply
   - Apply with LinkedIn

   -