Dear all,

We are looking for motivated, bright and hardworking candidates  to join our
Global Health Data and Modeling Group at the Department of Bioengineering and
Therapeutic Sciences at UCSF in San Francisco.
Positions are for period of 1-3 years.

UCSF is a premier institution for Medical and Drug Development Sciences
situated at the center of the most innovative technology and medical hub in the
world (Bay Area).  Our lab is situated at the new Mission Bay campus at the
center of Quantitative Biosciences Institute (https://qbi.ucsf.edu/qb3).  San
Francisco is a very desirable city to live in and is situated in close
proximity of wine country, mountains, beaches  with premier access to culture
events.

Interested candidates can send their CV to myself and Craig Shafer
(craig.shaferatucsf.edu<http://peter.luatucsf.edu>).

The formal  description of the position can be found below.

Best wishes,
Rada

Rada Savic, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Schools of Pharmacy and Medicine
University of California San Francisco
1700 4th Street, Box 2552
San Francisco, CA 94158
V +1(415) 502-0640
E rada.sa...@ucsf.edu<mailto:rada.sa...@ucsf.edu>

Assistant:
Peter Lu
E: peter...@ucsf.edu<mailto:peter...@ucsf.edu>
--

Job description: The postdoctoral position requires a doctoral (Ph.D. or
equivalent) degree in applied mathematics,  engineering, (bio)statistics,