Dear all,

PD-value, based in de Uithof (Utrecht Science Park), Netherlands, is looking for an enthusiastic researcher to join its growing team.

*What do we do at PD-value?**
*PD-value is involved in translational medicine and general pharmacometrics. We are active across all phases of drug research & development, including early discovery and post-filing support. PD-value's services include e.g.:
    • model building and development
    • model troubleshooting
    • strategic consulting

*Why apply at PD-value?*
At PD-value, we see pharmaceutical R&D as teamwork. PD-value strongly believes that the only way to add value is to work closely together as partners. We offer a flexible working environment and numerous opportunities to learn and develop. You will be working together and getting direct one-on-one training and mentoring from Jeroen Elassaiss-Schaap, owner of PD-value and an expert in the field of pharmacometrics. This is an unique learning opportunity that is only possible at a small company; PD-value currently consists of 2 modelers.

*Your role at PD-value**
*    • modeling and simulation activities, including model building and evaluation
    • data management
    • preparing scientific reports
    • communicating findings to clients
    • performing quality control checks on codes, models, and reports
    • in addition, non-proprietary activities/ open source projects are possible (4 hr/week)

*Who are you?**
*    • you hold a PhD degree in a relevant field. Alternatively, you hold a MSc degree and have professional experience bringing you to the PhD level     • you have basic statistical and mathematical knowledge, in addition to knowledge of basic modeling and simulation principles     • you worked previously with R and NONMEM; this includes hands-on experience in modeling and simulation
    • candidates with (clinical) pharmacology background are preferred
    • you have strong analytical skills
    • you are a team player and have good communication skills
    • you are fluent in English, written and spoken

Interested? Please email us your CV and motivation via i...@pd-value.com before December 17th. For more information over PD-value’s activities, please visit our website: pd-value.com.

Best regards,

Jeroen

--