Dear NMusers,

the Translational Disease Modeling group at Sanofi is seeking to hire a highly talented modeling scientist to develop new mechanistic disease models for supporting the R&D - Immunology & Inflammation portfolio. The 2 year postdoc position will be based in Frankfurt, Germany. Please visit the link below for the job description and to apply:

https://sanofi.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/SanofiCareers/job/Frankfurt-am-Main/Post-Doc--m-f-d--Post-Doc-in-Translational-Disease-Modeling---Immunology---Inflammation_R2564541

We are very much looking forward to receiving your application!

Best regards, Britta

*Dr. Britta GOEBEL *

Head of Translational Disease Modeling (I&I and D-CV), R&D – Digital & Data Sciences Industriepark Höchst - Bldg. H831 - Room C.0430 - 65926 Frankfurt am Main - Germany
Britta.Goebel@sanofi.com__

Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH -  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main - Handelsregister: Frankfurt am Main, Abt. B Nr. 40661

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Philippe Luscan - Geschäftsführer: Dr. Fabrizio Guidi (Vorsitzender), Dr. Matthias Braun,

Oliver Coenenberg, Evelyne Freitag, Dr. Malte Greune, Prof. Dr. Jochen Maas