Within one method, FOCEI or IMP models can be compared by OF, but not between methods. FOCEI and IMP OF are similar by the order of magnitude, but should not be used for comparison between methods.

SAEM OF should not be used for model comparison at all. Among two models that differ by SAEM OF, the one with the higher OF may have better fit (meaning, lower FOCEI or IMP OF than the other model with lower SAEM OF).

So if you would like to compare models obtained by different methods, you may re-run both of them with fixed parameters using the same method (not SAEM), and then compare obtained OF values.

Leonid