Dear all,

I realise that xpose4 is perceived as getting a bit old, but as far as I can
tell it is still very widely used in the community, and auto-generated R-code
from PsN still uses xpose4. My own hesitation has always been in the perceived
lack of options to customise the output, but it has so many handy features 😊.
Currently I'm running VPCs with multi-level stratification implemented using
the STRT variable in NONMEM code, and my resulting VPCs have 4 graphs. However,
the headings of these graphs are the pretty ugly "STRT==0.5", "STRT==101" etc.
Is there a way to change this to a nice factor with customisable layout? And
while we're at it: is there a way to access/extract the individual graphs so
these can be formatted and/or printed separately?

Thanks very much in advance!

Kind regards,

Rik

xpose4::xpose.VPC(pc.info='vpc_results.csv',
                         vpctab='vpctab008',#xlim=c(0,42),

PI='lines',type='n',PI.identify.outliers=FALSE,#by='STRT',
                         PI.x.median=TRUE,
                         PI.ci.area.smooth=TRUE,
                         PI.rug=FALSE,
                         PI.ci.up.arcol="dodgerblue",
                         PI.ci.down.arcol="dodgerblue",
                         PI.real.med.col="brown",
                         PI.real.up.col="brown",
                         PI.real.down.col="brown",col="brown",
                         main="VPC final model",ylb="Drug X (ng/mL)",xlb="Time
(h)",ylim=c(0.01,120),logy=TRUE,
                         scales = list(x = list(at = seq(0,36,3))))

Rik Schoemaker, PhD
Occams Coöperatie U.A.
Malandolaan 10
1187 HE Amstelveen