Hello Rik,

xpose4 is based on lattice package, most of lattice arguments/options can
be passed to xpose4. To change the label of each stratum you can use this
option;

*strip=strip.custom(factor.levels=myStrataLabel) *; myStrataLabel is
character vectors containing label for each of your stratum
to access or change the order of each stratification, you can use this
option
*index.cond = list(c(1,2,3,4...n))*, # Set order of sub-plots

Mahmoud

--

*Mahmoud Tareq AbdelwahabPhD StudentPharmacometrics Research GroupDivision
of Clinical PharmacologyDepartment of MedicineUniversity of Cape TownK45

*Tel: +27 21 650 4861Email: abdmah...@myuct.ac.za <abdmah...@myuct.ac.za>*