From: Jeroen Elassaiss-Schaap (PD-value) <jer...@pd-value.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 11 October 2022 8:36 am
To: Stephen Duffull <stephen.duff...@otago.ac.nz>
Cc: Matts Kågedal <mattskage...@gmail.com>; nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Subject: Re: [NMusers] OFV by endpoint of joint models?

Hi Steven,

Thanks for sharing! CWRES is “polluted” by the ETA gradients more directly
compared to OFV. One would however hope for rank order consistency. Did you
also test this without interaction? Might also be interesting to test the other
residuals that nonmem offers in that respect.

Cheers
Jeroen
http://pd-value.com<https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpd-value.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7Cstephen.duffull%40otago.ac.nz%7C1017274f1209442cc1b408daaaf6aab3%7C0225efc578fe4928b1579ef24809e9ba%7C0%7C0%7C638010273680373817%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=VG6Wo1oVz8Ti2jcYV0hY%2BdqZTETwRUgxbARS4eRhoY4%3D&reserved=0>
jer...@pd-value.com<mailto:jer...@pd-value.com>
@PD_value
+31 6 23118438<tel:+31%206%2023118438>
-- More value out of your data!

Op 10 okt. 2022 om 18:51 heeft Stephen Duffull
<stephen.duff...@otago.ac.nz<mailto:stephen.duff...@otago.ac.nz>> het volgende
geschreven:
Hi Jeroen

I note your thought about CWRES and OFV.  In some exploratory work, we did not
find that the rank order of abs(CIWRES) or CIWRES^2 and PHI() was preserved
(with FOCEI) for continuous data.  I had anticipated some rank similarity.

Cheers

Steve
Stephen Duffull | Professor
Otago Pharmacometrics Group
School of Pharmacy | He Rau Kawakawa
University of Otago | Te Whare Wānanga o Otāgo
Dunedin | Ōtepoti
Aotearoa New Zealand
Ph: 64 3 479 5099