Dear all,

We are happy to announce the release of a new version of e-Campsis, the
free PK/PD simulator available at *http://e-campsis.com
<http://e-campsis.com>*.

Motivated by your positive feedback after the first release a few weeks
ago, we focused our efforts and implemented some powerful new features.

It is now super easy to keep track of parameter names when editing your
model code. With a click of a button parameter names will be extracted from
your code and shown in a table where you can enter the values.

We also improved the way to enter observation times: just write a vector of
time points and enable the ‘time-after-dose’ checkbox. Your time points
will be repeated after each dosing event.

The best comes last! We have implemented a super easy way how you can
explore the impact of changes to parameter values. Want to see how a slower
absorption rate affects your PK profile? Or a faster elimination? Or both?
With a couple of clicks you can set up scenarios and compare them visually.

Check out this video *https://youtu.be/uypETm6aoNc
<https://youtu.be/uypETm6aoNc>**c <https://youtube/uypETm6aoNc> *for a
brief introduction to these new features.

We are working without rest on a pro-version of e-Campsis which will
include many additional features such as, import and automatic translation
of NONMEM code, post-processing of simulations to calculate NCA parameters
and summarize them in a table, easy saving and loading of simulation
projects and much more.

We plan to have a beta version ready in Q4 this year.

Please stay tuned and meanwhile enjoy e-Campsis free!

*Calvagone Team*