Kevin H.,

I have several accounts that I use for various purposes and now that
I'm manually downloading transactions, I'm starting to re-think the
need for all these accounts.  However, I have contacted the bank where
my primary checking account is held asking about their plans to
support ofx.  Their response was as follows:  "Our customers security
is our biggest concern. Utilizing OFX technology does not allow for
extra security measures such as RSA Tokens, Shared Secret Questions,
or a secure client that we are currently working on. Because of those
security concerns we have opted not to support automatic download of
transactions without those methods."  I'm curious to get your thoughts
on this response.

Also, I have 3 accounts at ING direct (mortgage, checking and
savings).  I have heard you state on more than one occasion that you
are thinking of switching from ING because of the ofx issue.  Do you
care to share what alternatives you are thinking about?  My
requirements would be that it have similar (or better) interest rate,
auto download and web features for linking accounts / bill pay etc.

I welcome anyone else on the forum to chime in as well.  Thanks.

Kevin M.