You don't need to allocate in the past just to manage cash flow. You
will still have your transactional history as long as you've assigned
buckets to all of them.

Click the green triangle below the graph to pull up your cash flow
settings. Then set the date to Feb 1 (it has to be on the first of the
month) and the amount of cash you had to spend at the start of that
date.

Now you can use Allocate Income to fill your buckets according to your
spending plan. It will know how to stop at the limits you set on each
bucket.

Once you change your cash flow start date, your historic buckets will
no longer show as overspent.

Watch our videos and ask more questions as you have them.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
No Thirst Software LLC
http://nothirst.com