On Feb 26, 2009, at 11:18 AM, Dave wrote:

> I am wondering what is the best way to get rid of all the negative
> amounts in my buckets (short of winning the lottery and I don't
> believe in gambling). Do you know what I mean?
>
> I have buckets with negative amounts but I have a positive balance in
> my account. How do I "start over" my planning. I have a much better
> understanding of what is going on in my accounts from when I starting
> using MW. I'm better with budgeting and whatnot, so what would you
> suggest that I do?

Dave,

I've restarted my cash flow tracking myself a few times. It's very
easy, just figure out your total available spending money as of March
1, 2009, click the green triangle below the graph and put that amount
into the Cash Flow Start Date panel along with the new date. MoneyWell
will ignore any previous money flows and let you start over.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com
No Thirst Software LLC