Hi Christof,

MoneyWell has no limits on the memo field or any other text field. It
also reads CSV and QIF files directly so you don't need a preprocessor
script or application.

If you create memorized transactions, MoneyWell will assign buckets
and even allow other defaults to be set on transactions during import.
Let me know if you need more information please.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
No Thirst Software LLC
http://nothirst.com