On Jun 2, 3:15 pm, Kevin Hoctor <ke...@nothirst.com> wrote:

> Actually, I don't see the difference between "house" and "personal"
> accounts. If you are trying to use an envelope budgeting system (or
> any budget really), you can't break out accounts like this or you will
> end up losing track of where you money is really spent. > Peace,
>
> Kevin Hoctor
> ke...@nothirst.com
> No Thirst Software LLChttp://nothirst.comhttp://kevinhoctor.blogspot.com

The "Personal" account is my own account and I have my own buckets for
my personal expenses.

The "House" account is an account owned by my wife and I and we track
the expenses we do in common.

I have a bucket in my Personal document which is House Expenses where
I transfer the money. Is like to withdraw from the account and put it
on the Cash only.

In the House document we have an Income bucket called House income
where we transfer the money from our personal accounts.

So, we have under control the buckets but my own expenses are
independent from the common ones.