On Jun 3, 2009, at 7:19 PM, Betsy wrote:

> I am getting this error when trying to download accounts:
>
> [400] ERROR There was a problem accessing the URL for this financial
> institution.
>
> I searched the archives and found that this is a known issue with
> investment accounts. That's good to know as I thought perhaps my 401K
> and IRA had disappeared. :)
>
> However, I'm also getting the error with my American Express account,
> a credit card. It happens to be a Costco American Express card - would
> that make a difference? Or is there another issue?

Sorry about the investment accounts. That is being fixed in the next
release. The American Express card should work though. Please send
your ofxlog.txt file to ke...@nothirst.com (make sure it's not going
to the forum) for review. You can find it in your ~/Library/
Application Support/MoneyWell folder. Thanks.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com
No Thirst Software LLC