Well, we got this straightened out (thanks, Kevin!)

Now I go back to my Citibank credit card again. That was the first one
I set up, and it dutifully went out and pulled in all my transactions
since December of last year. Wonderful. However, since then when I
click on the Download button, I get the litte message that says
"Downloading OFX to Citicard", but nothing is actually downloaded. The
account detail still says Updated 6/3/09.

Is there another step that I've overlooked?

I looked in the archives and saw some reference to having to pay for
this service with Citibank. If that's the issue, why did I get
transactions the first time I tried?

Thanks.