Thanks for the response, Kevin. From a feedback/suggestion
perspective, it seems that the category spending report you're
describing should come under the Transaction Report when the Group by
Bucket box is checked. Then the Bucket Summary Report could offer a
snapshot of the amounts left in the bucket. That seems slightly more
intuitive.

Once that report is there, it will be great to e-mail it to myself and
my wife so we know how much is left to spend.

Great work on the software. I am a longtime user of a competing
envelope-budgeting software program, and I really like the approach
you've taken with MoneyWell. It's very simple and intuitive with all
the features I expect. I am eagerly awaiting your next update.

Andrew