On Jun 4, 9:10 am, Kevin Hoctor <ke...@nothirst.com> wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> You do know that if you select more than one bucket, the graph changes
> to reflect the sum of those buckets. This may not be exactly what you
> want but it can be handy (What is my spending trend for these three
> utility buckets?).

That technique gives a total of all transactions for the selected
buckets. I am looking for a sum of the allocated amounts still
available to spend from all expense buckets. If at the end of a month
that amount is negative, I know that I have overspent, and that
flowing money between buckets cannot solve the problem.

This is not a huge deal, but it would be convenient.

Jeff