Hello Kevin,

I've recently purchased MoneyWell, set up various accounts (checking,
savings, credit cards, cash, etc...), and uploaded/coded transactions
from the beginning of 2009.  I've developed my spending plan and, with
the help of other folks in this forum (thanks Druzyne and Kevin!)
figured out the nuances about allocating income, timing, and
priority.  I really like what I see so far.

I need to be able to output a report that I can share (email or paper
copy) with my wife so that we can review our spending (for the month)
versus our budgeted spending plan (by bucket) for each month.  The
report could be similar to the Bucket Summary Report in format, but it
would be helpful to have a reference for the budgeted/monthly spending
plan values for the buckets that we've spent from.

I know that there are different ways to see/review this information in
the MoneyWell viewing panes and I find that very helpful to me, as I
log or manage our family's transactions in MoneyWell.  Reviewing the
software with my wife isn't always the best or most practical
approach, so having an output report that can convey the same spending
to spending plan information would be quite helpful to let her know
where things stand.

The availability of both summary and detail transaction reports would
be even better.  It would be quite helpful to have an option to
include spending plan amount references in both the Bucket Summary
Report as well as the Transaction Listing Report.  The option of a
check box to "Include Planned Amount from Spending Plan" (by bucket)
in these (or other) reports would be fantastic!  That way, I could
output a .pdf document with either a summary or detail spent by bucket
and include the spending plan amount for each bucket.

I know that you're planning new views for graphs and I hope that some
new reports also come along with the next version.  I hope this is
helpful to explain my need and the reason for the request.

I'm also curious to hear if anybody has a similar need and if others
have work-arounds to address this reporting / process for sharing
spent to date vs. budget with a spouse or significant other.  If
anybody has any good ideas or techniques, please share.

Thanks in advance Kevin for your support and I really like using
MoneyWell so far.

Best regards,

Jason