Hi, here it is:

VBoxManage setextradata <VMname> VBoxInternal2/SharedFoldersEnableSymlinksCreate/host 1

That allows links between internal drive and shared folders

PS: I hope that this gets to the list, my las message was not received
PLEASE: confirm that you got it

Alain Mouette
=== Projetos especiais: <http://lnkd.in/dEu8cNq> ===