Hello,

I am using an open-source browser based rendering program. This rendering
program makes use of WebGL enabled browser functions. This can be used only
at client end.

However I want o use the same code at server end. But, server has no
browser interaction. So it needs to be pure javascript code. So for WebGL
support I used node-WebGL library. Now my question is, are WebGL functions
of this node-WebGL library and inbuilt browser enabled WebGL functions same
?. For ex: consider initShaders function, is this function same in both or
are both different? Can I use the same WebGL code at server? or should I
rewrite the whole code so that it is compatible with server node.js using
node-WebGL ?

Regards,
Prajwal

--