Okay, thanks!

I misunderstood what Haraka in actually is at first.

I`m building the app with mail-based core module. Ideally, that will
processing some business tasks and carry authentication function for other
modules. I know, it`s foolish to get to work without first examining
technology.

Can you advice some books on this subject?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/CAP-ggFETF3o%2B4NwzAwM7OAEwY400D6e3t6jNhSGbzq7eXEXM4w%40mail.gmail.com.