*Create a mechanism to support a long running task where we can solve for
the mentioned scenario:*

A support user starts a baseline upload for an organization. The baseline
upload had 100000 rows in the CSV file uploaded, and the support user -
right after clicking the “Start” button - realizes that he seemed to have
wrongly exchanged data between two adjacent columns. Subsequently, the
support user would need to wait until the current request completes, which
can be in the magnitude of hours, and since we don't allow 2 concurrent
baseline uploads in Labs right now, this implies he would not be able to
upload the correct file till this task completes. Once done, the user would
need to remove those 1 lac entries, and finally upload the correct file.

How I can write code in Node.js to solve this problem.

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
New group rules: