On 05/08/14 19:35, Tom Hughes wrote:
On 01/08/14 21:36, T.C. Hollingsworth wrote:
On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 3:23 AM, Tom Hughes <t...@compton.nu> wrote:
Rather than packing each one individually, and in the spirit of
packaging
from source, should we in fact just have one SRPM which builds all
the RPMs
from source using lodash-cli?

Makes sense to me.  :-)

So I've knocked up the attached patch which actually extends the
existing nodejs-node-lodash spec file using some lua magic to generate
the separate modules as well as the existing nodejs-lodash-node module.

Ralph has closed the various review bugs he had open for separate nodejs-lodash-* modules now and unless somebody sees a problem with then I plan to go ahead and commit the patch from my previous message and do a build from that.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/