On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 8:21 AM, Stephen Gallagher <sgall...@redhat.com>
wrote:

> I have the packaging experience and can try to help with reviews, but
> my daily tasks will prevent me from doing a lot of active work right
> now. That said, I know that there are plenty of people with a vested
> interest in seeing Node,js 4.x+ appear in Fedora and EPEL as soon as
> humanly possible. In particular, with the source release of Visual
> Studio Code, there are some folks who would consider it a coup for
> Fedora 24 to be the first distro to carry it in the repository.

I also have some packaging experience, and *should* have some free time the
first couple of weeks of December, as my current job is winding down at the
end of the year.  If I don't find another job, I'll have *lots* of free
time in January :-p

Until I know what my job situation looks like in 2106, consider me on-board
and willing to help with the effort.  Hopefully my next job will be
flexible on letting me spend some of my time helping on this as well.

--
Jared Smith