On 18/09/16 06:39, p...@pricom.com.au wrote:

This looks like a very low volume list so I guess if there is no response I
should try the main Fedora user list . .

Anyway, I am trying to get this working:

  https://gist.github.com/yangchenyun/a1c123935d82f5e25d57

on F25 x86_64

and I am getting a sqlite3 error so I did:

  dnf install nodejs-sqlite3

with no improvement - I did try:

  npm install sqlite3 --build-from-source

but got a whole lot of errors and in any case, I would like to stick to just
RPMs if I can . .

If you want help with an error then the first step is to tell the people you're asking what the error is.

I suspect that you just haven't linked the modules you need to your current working directory - node will not search the global modules for you so you need "npm link sqlite3" to make it available to your program.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/