Send Notepad-plus-plus mailing list submissions to
        notepad-plus-plus@lists.sourceforge.net

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/notepad-plus-plus
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Notepad-plus-plus digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. [notepad-plus - Translation] RE: New And Fixed    Hebrew
      Translation Made By Me (SourceForge.net)
   2. [notepad-plus - Translation] RE: New And Fixed    Hebrew
      Translation Made By Me (SourceForge.net)
   3. [notepad-plus - Plugin Development] RE: XML       Tools plugin 2.3
      (r583) (SourceForge.net)
   4. [notepad-plus - Open Discussion] RE: Best utility winner -
      compliments (SourceForge.net)
   5. [notepad-plus - Open Discussion] RE: Best utility winner -
      compliments (SourceForge.net)
   6. [notepad-plus - Help] Console (SourceForge.net)
   7. [notepad-plus - Open Discussion] [BUG]: N++       crashed on
      opening cssfile on ftp (SourceForge.net)
   8. [notepad-plus - Help] RE: Unable to open txt      files!
      (SourceForge.net)
   9. [notepad-plus - Open Discussion] [BUG:] Trigger   Crash: Saving
      a File (SourceForge.net)
  10. [notepad-plus - Open Discussion] RE: [BUG]: N++   crashed on
      opening cssfile on ftp (SourceForge.net)
  11. [notepad-plus - Help] RE: Max line length and     crash
      (SourceForge.net)
  12. [notepad-plus - Open Discussion] RE: Notepad++    v5.0.2
      (SourceForge.net)
  13. [notepad-plus - Plugin Development] RE:   FunctionList 2 NOT
      Working? (SourceForge.net)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 11:47:05 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Notepad-plus-plus] [notepad-plus - Translation] RE: New And
        Fixed   Hebrew Translation Made By Me
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


Read and respond to this message at: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5123050
By: aviramof

one small fix in the translation and that it:)
http://rapidshare.com/files/132576933/Notepad__-Hebrew-Lang.rar

______________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/unmonitor.php?forum_id=558104



------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:44:12 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Notepad-plus-plus] [notepad-plus - Translation] RE: New And
        Fixed   Hebrew Translation Made By Me
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


Read and respond to this message at: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5123259
By: aviramof

ONE LAST FINAL FIX AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ANY MORE WITH THAT:
http://rapidshare.com/files/132610294/Notepad__-Hebrew-Lang.rar

IF ANY ONE KNOWS HOW CAN I TRSNALATE THE FEW REAMING LINES PLEASE CONTACT ME
HERE AND THANKS IN ADVANCE.:)

______________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/unmonitor.php?forum_id=558104



------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:30:26 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Notepad-plus-plus] [notepad-plus - Plugin Development] RE:
        XML     Tools plugin 2.3 (r583)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


Read and respond to this message at: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5123606
By: artdodg3r

I was having the same problem, and was putting the files in the plugins
directory.

I refuse to put non-windows libraries in my windows folder (and I'm pretty sure
in Vista it won't work anyway) but your post got me thinking.

The solution I found was to place the extra libs next to the notepad++ 
executable
(in my case the c:\program files\notepad++ directory).

Hope this helps.

______________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/unmonitor.php?forum_id=482781



------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 00:41:13 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Notepad-plus-plus] [notepad-plus - Open Discussion] RE: Best
        utility winner - compliments
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


Read and respond to this message at: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5123936
By: donho

Yes, I'm very surprised.

I guess that change of the rules of community choice awards for this year (no
jury, only the vote) makes Notepad++ project being taken as winner of best tool
for developers of 2008.

I thank all people who voted for Notepad++ (myself I didn't even vote for this
year :) ).

Don

______________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/unmonitor.php?forum_id=331753



------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 01:21:38 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Notepad-plus-plus] [notepad-plus - Open Discussion] RE: Best
        utility winner - compliments
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


Read and respond to this message at: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5123966
By: nobody

My congratulations, would be at me a purse, I would offer. A so I can tell only
THANKS!

______________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/unmonitor.php?forum_id=331753



------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 02:46:17 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Notepad-plus-plus] [notepad-plus - Help] Console
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


Read and respond to this message at: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5124050
By: x12networks

Am I missing something, or can you not execute the current file to have it show
up in the console window?  Like if I am doing a basic BATCH file, how can I
execute it and have the output be in the console window?  I could do this with
Crimson Editor, but I cannot for the life of me figure it out in NPP...

______________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/unmonitor.php?forum_id=331754



------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 04:04:20 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Notepad-plus-plus] [notepad-plus - Open Discussion] [BUG]:
        N++     crashed on opening cssfile on ftp
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


Read and respond to this message at: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5124131
By: nobody


Bug of Ftp SynchronizeA Plugin or Notepad++?

Notepad++ always crashed when opening css file on ftp.

It's ok to open other types of file.


______________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/unmonitor.php?forum_id=331753



------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 05:13:11 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Notepad-plus-plus] [notepad-plus - Help] RE: Unable to open
        txt     files!
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


Read and respond to this message at: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5124191
By: dleigh1

Also had the exact same problem with N++ v5.0 - the file associations looked
fine, and none of the advice seem to help.  Just found the fix by chance and
it's working nicely now.

Try this...

1. Start Notepad++
2. Go to Settings > Preferences... > MISC
3. There is a text field called 'Session file ext' (mine had 'txt' set there)
4. Delete the extension and leave the field blank
5. Click 'Close' to save settings

You should now be able to double-click or drag-n-drop to open text files.

Please let me know if that works for you, and/or if anyone knows what extention
should appear in that particular field.



______________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/unmonitor.php?forum_id=331754



------------------------------

Message: 9
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:19:50 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Notepad-plus-plus] [notepad-plus - Open Discussion] [BUG:]
        Trigger Crash: Saving a File
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


Read and respond to this message at: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5124565
By: nobody

Sys Info:

OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit
N++: v5.0.2
Build time: Jul 21 2008

Bug:
Say you wanna edit a file (1.txt) so you:
 1. Open the file
You edit the file then you wanna save it again. But you wanna save it with a
diffrent file encoding so you use:
 2. Save as
 3. In the Windows Explorer box that comes up you delete the old file (1.txt).
Now a prompt of notepad++ comes up telling you that the file you loaded (1.txt)
does not exist anymore.
 4. You say you dont wanna keep it in notepad++ anymore.
Then you try to save the file using the windows prompt and n++ fails.

ps. My english is bad


______________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/unmonitor.php?forum_id=331753



------------------------------

Message: 10
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:29:03 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Notepad-plus-plus] [notepad-plus - Open Discussion] RE:
        [BUG]: N++      crashed on opening cssfile on ftp
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


Read and respond to this message at: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5124579
By: donho

> Notepad++ always crashed when opening css file on ftp. 
> It's ok to open other types of file. 

It may be due to timestamp issue, how was created this css file?
This issue is fixed in Notepad++ v5.0.2. What is your Notepad++ version?

Don


______________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/unmonitor.php?forum_id=331753



------------------------------

Message: 11
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 12:17:46 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Notepad-plus-plus] [notepad-plus - Help] RE: Max line length
        and     crash
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


Read and respond to this message at: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5124723
By: theauryn

> Just saying "it sucks" does not help us, neither for the community. 
> If you really want to help us, download the zipped release, test it, 
> and let us know if it crashes again.

You're right, of course. I apologize.

Your version of the file worked just fine. I'll look into it further and try
and find out why the difference in files.

Again, humblest apologies.

Dave

______________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/unmonitor.php?forum_id=331754



------------------------------

Message: 12
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:25:12 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Notepad-plus-plus] [notepad-plus - Open Discussion] RE:
        Notepad++       v5.0.2
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


Read and respond to this message at: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5124832
By: nobody

Is anyone else getting this bug: search for something in "Find in files" tab,
switch to the "Replace" tab and then switch back to the "Find in files" tab.
The Directory will be reset to "C:\Program Files\Notepad++".

______________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/unmonitor.php?forum_id=331753



------------------------------

Message: 13
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:45:56 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Notepad-plus-plus] [notepad-plus - Plugin Development] RE:
        FunctionList 2 NOT Working?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


Read and respond to this message at: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5124868
By: lurchman

Thanks! I couldn't get FunctionList working after recently upgrading to 
Notepad++
5, but after following your advice everything's now fine again :)

______________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: 
https://sourceforge.net/forum/unmonitor.php?forum_id=482781



------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Notepad-plus-plus mailing list
Notepad-plus-plus@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/notepad-plus-plus


End of Notepad-plus-plus Digest, Vol 26, Issue 61
*************************************************

Reply via email to