garbados commented on issue #1101: Mango queries with `conflicts: true` return 
documents that do not have conflicts
URL: https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/1101#issuecomment-376582297
 
 
   Here are the index and selector I am using to detect conflicts:
   
   ```
   // INDEX
   {
     "index": {
       "fields": [
         "_conflicts"
       ],
       "partial_filter_selector": {
         "_conflicts": {
           "$exists": true
         }
       }
     },
     "ddoc": "conflicts",
     "type": "json"
   }
   
   // SELECTOR
   {
     "selector": {
       "_conflicts": {
         "$exists": true
       }
     },
     "use_index": "conflicts"
   }
   ```
   
   Given a database with conflicted documents, using this selector with this 
index, whether with `r=2` or `conflicts=true`, returns this result:
   
   ```
   {
     "docs":[],
     "bookmark": "nil"
   }
   
   ```
   
   I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong relative to the prescribed method.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
 
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


With regards,
Apache Git Services

Reply via email to