glaterza commented on PR #44395: URL: https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/44395#issuecomment-5875448401
Thanks @hainenber, done. I rebased onto current master (`60fc996602`). Three upstream PRs had touched `messages.pot` since the last push: #42850, #44082 and #43863. I resolved it the same way as last time. Instead of hand-merging, I took master's template and ran this PR's normalization on it. Then I checked: - The msgid set is identical to master's: 5,461 before and after. - The normalization is idempotent: running it again changes nothing. - `msgfmt --check` accepts the template. - `check_pot_drift.py` says: "messages.pot matches a fresh extraction." - `tests/unit_tests/scripts/translations/`: 101 passed. That includes `babel_update_test.py`, which I couldn't run locally last time. - `pre-commit` passes on the changed files. Any upstream change to `messages.pot` will conflict with this PR again, so it's easiest to merge soon after a green run. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
